sexta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2015

A hot sweaty mess after a good workout, what an experience it was training in a commercial gym, shit weights and equipment but mostly the dumb ass guys who train there, most of them laid claim to the benches by covering them with their towels like it was some sun lounger on the bloody beach, whilst they then chatted to their mate for 5 minutes in between each shitty set, I then had some nob try to bully me off the cable machine, I offered to do set for set as I was doing a triple set, he advised me he was doing super sets and was doing eight sets, he decided to stand over me through my sets, giving me dirty looks and making some funny sounds, so I added on another 3 sets, the funniest bit was when I finished and he had to drop the weight, I had at least 4 idiots try to chat to me and offer me advice, my face was like, erm "do you even lift bro" they are obviously not used to seeing women in the weights area, they were all on the treadmill or in the fancy pool, I can't believe people pay premium rates for this shit, I prefer my gym anyday, anyway rant over, I made the most of my free day trial but I think I will stick to training in my friends garden ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ช #fitnessfactoryleicester #rant #womenwholift #bodybuilding #lovemygym


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1j51UgS

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio